Archive for the ‘Tires’ Category
- 60 PSI Selection
- Swivel Angel Chuck
- Tough steel situation with polished brass bezel and two” dial
- Excellent for all types of passenger automobiles
- Gauges have a full geared, precision motion with bronze bourdon tube.
Gauge has a full geared, precision movement with bronze bourdon tube. Not like piston-plunger-variety gauges, the bourdon tube movement is not impacted by modifications in temperature, humidity or altitude. Swivel angle chuck tends to make it less complicated to reach tire valve
Record Price tag: $ 14.99
- Retains measurement right up until pressure release
- Assures accuracy and durability
Street And Functionality tachometers and gauge consoles for the budget minded enthusiast.
List Value: $ 30.31
- Situation hardened spring rollers on cable cross members for longer dress in
- Appropriate for front and rear wheel drive light trucks or SUV’s
- Light excess weight and easy to install
- Meets all state needs for cable traction units
- Will not void car warranty
Constrained clearance cable tire snow chains for most can make, models of light trucks and SUV’s. Has case hardened spring rollers on cable cross members for longer wear. Suitable for front and rear wheel drive light trucks or SUV’s.
Checklist Cost: $ 146.45
- City/Street Tire for a Diverse Range of Fitments
- Strong Casing Resists Urban Debris
- Deep, Aggressive Tread Pattern
- Superb Puncture Protection
- Low-cost and Long Lasting
Continental 0121207 Tour Ride 700 x 32 Urban Tire provides almost everything a real all all around tire needs. A tread for every meant surface, the obligatory breakdown protection belt and a substantial mileage compound make certain the Tour Ride is a trustworthy option fo
Record Price tag: $ 34.95
- Unbelievable traction for deep dirt, mud, and rocks
- Superior rock climbing and slick surface traction
- TriGard 3-ply polyester carcass guards towards punctures and bruises
- Pc-optimized tread style for diminished street noise
- Rim protector protects against road hazards
The Mud Terrain T/A KM2 can conquer virtually any obstacle, with linear flex zones that allow the tire to conform and grab obstacles in aired-down driving. Its super-hard sidewall compound cuts and bruises to get theedge off of rocks and other off-r
List Price: $ 255.00
- one/32″ markings for ” to one” measurements
- Handy Pocket Clip
- Performs well in narrow spaces.
Figure out tire tread problem with out guess perform. This tire tread depth gauge has a round aluminum indicator bar that is calibrated for measurements from ” to one” by one/32″ markings. The get in touch with tip is profiled to work in narrow spaces amongst tread.
Checklist Cost: $ five.25